*
Two Tuesdays in a row I had the amazing opportunity to make photographs of/with Yet Torres.
Truth be told, we spent more time making images and videos for both Vine and Instagram.
It's a fun, fast-paced game for us, stumbling over gallons of milk and mirror pieces and bunny masks to find a cell phone.
After a couple of hours, I decided to take a photo of her with her bright pink phone -- a phone that's larger than her whole hand!
After another hour, I broke down and shot another.
Occasionally I'd sneak a photo of her with her phone... without the phone actually appearing in the shot.
By the time I'd left her warehouse space, I'd made 8 images of her uploading/emailing our image on social networking sites.
I'm a little in love with these. It's almost shameful.
I shot one final image like this today, but it's still in the warm body of my camera.









1 comment:
Especially like the last one, with its "picture within the picture". It has its own color scheme and composition; and the ambiguity (I know, I'm too fond of that quality in an image) of the reflection looking more like a painting hung on the wall is delicious.
Post a Comment