I shot a roll of black and white that I got developed at a fairly random film processing place on 5th Ave. in Brooklyn.
The prints (and the scans: per, below) were grainy and not exactly black and white, more like dirty toilet and fake hair color.
So I never looked at them again.
Turns out I like things that say fuck off to my expectations, it's just that the liking often takes a while.
I'm back in New York. The only images I have scanned and available on my laptop are these black and white-ish images. So now I'm in the mood to make have another random lab develop my random film and return it to me in many kinds of unrest.
Wanna make photos? Send me an email, pretty please.
Or be at the MoMA today -- I'm the one that looks lost and is wearing her favorite t-shirt.







No comments:
Post a Comment