I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.
Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.
I share more: here
And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Self-Portrait with Giant Daikon
After camping/hiking/swimming in Central Texas for the last few days, I wouldn't be surprised to find dirt anywhere on my body.
But tonight, after the four-hour drive home, after sitting in my own house for twenty minutes now, I've half decided to let it remain there for one more night. So I can bathe off in tomorrow's daylight.
So I can sit in the a/c and put my dirty feet up on an old box and do nothing else.
If I showed you my fingernails, you wouldn't believe that I could fathom sleeping in this condition, in my own home.
A lot of people are pretty good at getting dirty. I also happen to be pretty good at staying that way.
Guess you could call it my comfort zone.
at
11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment