I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


  The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


  The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data. 


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


  The plural of anecdote is not data


  The plural of anecdote is not data.


 The plural of anecdote is not data.


  The plural of anecdote is not data.


 The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


 The plural of anecdote is not data. 


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.


The plural of anecdote is not data.








2 comments:

Gord said...

Data24 - the one with someone else's arm holding the mirror... so good. Love how so much is contained in the small mirror, against the blankness of the walls. And the split-second realization that that is not your arm holding it. Love it.

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Know where you can experience THAT?
Follow us on the journey Upstairs.
God bless your indelible soul.
I. Love. You.
I refuse to tell lies, dear...