but Blogger has decided that my content (because it occasionally contains nudity) is explicit.
As of the 23rd of March, they will make my blog private to only the viewers I have selected.
This seems an arbitrary and tedious process -- for you and me and blogger.
As of the 23rd of March, they will make my blog private to only the viewers I have selected.
This seems an arbitrary and tedious process -- for you and me and blogger.
Thank you everyone for returning here so often and sharing so much love, thought, (lack of) expectation.
*
I have a fairly-almost-daily tumblr,
and probably this is where I'll 'think' through photography, as I've done here:
and probably this is where I'll 'think' through photography, as I've done here:
I have a self-portrait tumblr as well:
I also have a collector's tumblr:
*
If blogger somehow deems me a responsible community member, I'm sure I won't be able to stay away.
This is more a sidenote than a goodbye of any sort.
But maybe that's the only goodbye I give.
*
Today, a cell phone photo of me,
thankful and sad-from-earlier and happy-from-that-second and on my bicycle:
thankful and sad-from-earlier and happy-from-that-second and on my bicycle:


4 comments:
I have been reading your blog and been inspired by it for so many years, I will miss it! a lot.
Me too, I have been reading this blog and following your work for severals years.
That makes me sad... because there is a lot of your photograph and words here and that will not be share everywhere else.
I send you my heart and more and more Traci.
And I'll follow you everywhere
:)
BORING. ANNOYING.
will miss this, but I am going to check your Tumblr
i've been such a fan of your work for years now. seems silly that they shut it down. it always seems like you're constantly getting your hand slapped. remember the days of flickr where you had to create something like 4 accounts? LOL. anyway, your work is gorgeous, and i'll follow your tumblrs.
Post a Comment