I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A story about today told in screengrabs and camera phone paraphanelia. Including:


 Comrade's Topo Chico during our 70 degree morning meeting at Siphon:


two different plastic bags in trees:


Comrade & I in the elevator, around the 50th floor. This is me shooting photos to distract from the fear:


this view, which is why I got through the fear;
one side of downtown through the glass and the other side of downtown through the dirty mirror
somehow in the same unedited shot:


this note someone left on a blast from my past, via Google Translate:


this view from the passenger seat of her convertible, one of the fanciest cars in which I've ever sat (plus seat warmers!):


what we spent most of our time photographing,
including but not limited to this, the old Enron building:


this video that I shot yesterday morning but uploaded to vimeo today:
 

and this reflection that made me want to swim naked in a warm pool,
and soon:

No comments: