I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

("My vehicle is in. Your drive.")

 

Finding light where there should be none.

Seeing at the edges of nothing, at the edges of what should be dark corner, a sequin.


What is light if not exposure?

The pinpoint (aperture) betrays (by exposing) the frame.


Part of loving anyone is knowing how to live with their hand on the doorknob.


I don't believe in Erring.
 Either This or That.


Maybe I best love someone who never pretends to stay forever.
And instead just stays forever.


*




2 comments:

enantiom3r said...

I see you editing.

Also I love these. The crack/the coming apart! And the glow in the water makes me feel something very strongly about the contents of space.

traci lynn matlock said...

Perpetually. Editing.

Busted!