I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bertolt Brecht writes:


If we ensure that our characters on the stage are moved by social impulses and that these differ according to each period,
then we make it harder for our spectator to identify himself with them.


He cannot simply feel: that's how I would act, but at most can say: if I had lived under those same circumstances.


And if we play works dealing with our own time as though they were historical, 
then perhaps the circumstances under which he himself acts will strike him as equally odd;
and this is where the critical attitude begins.


  


* * *



This week I was asked to assist the rope suspension of Lynda by Dr. Sam Rigger.
I wasn't able to take photos during the actual suspension because I literally had to hold up the bondage model.

For instance: 


I did share before & after six-second looped videos on Vine.

For instance:


No comments: