I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Best Me.

Recently someone asked if my intent was to distance my audience by posting on many different outlets with little to no overlapping content -- one photo-story on flickr, another with a less mythic tinge here on my noumenon, a random outtake on tumblr, a caption-less flash on my website.

For no reason (or for many reasons, for one reason alone often), I post an image and then delete it.
Case in point, a couple of months ago I got frustrated with how still my website was -- so I removed every single image.

These two stories are connected somehow; I'm wrestling them to the ground now.
By tomorrow they will, of course, best me.

* * *

Screengrab of a post I deleted from flickr two minutes after making public:



No comments: