I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Friday, June 8, 2012

Heart, crane (your neck again).


My hands have not touched pleasure since your hands…
- Hart Crane


2 comments:

Stephen Paré said...

#1 here is very fine, and unless I've been missing a development in your work (possible, as I've been fanatic about my own work and that of my Instagram posse) - your picture represents something new for you. (Now that doesn't sound right, since the "something new" would be, viz., the pic itself... though for some reason that's the way we talk, but let it go.) I think of a Cornell box, partly because of the contrasts of scale (the little nude lower body, for instance), and partly because of the enigmas of the juxtapositions; that there's a box-looking frame just adds to the vibe, which is thus Surreal in the narrow sense... Like the self-portrait I commented on in another of your postings, you're composing on a larger scale here, and I think it "represents" (sic) something very exciting in your work.

Wessel said...

Sigh