I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Manifold

I have been equally as likely to believe that what I consider My Self is stable & singular / is chaotic & multifarious.
     Who I am to others, however, seems like it can only be Manifold.

When I was younger, this idea scared me, made me feel permanently vulnerable to new perceptions of me.
Now the idea of never fully knowing my self (as if I am not my person) holds my head under waves of envy.
I froth at the mouth when I think of this becoming reality.

From someone else, I expect anything; and yet, from my own self I literally awake with 'pre-set' limitations.

Y.E. Torres

Now to erase the outline I drew around the box I built!

No comments: