I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Friday, February 24, 2012

I have an affinity for this:


and either therefore or in no relation whatsoever, this usually ends up happening at parties:


&


At the really good parties, at least.
I need to practice my tortured face. I always smile too much when I'm enjoying myself.

(special thanks to Julai, the blonde whom I had just met)


vintage found photo: via
2 photos from January 1st, 2012: via
1 photo from January 1st, 2012: via

2 comments:

enantiom3r said...

If there had been someone around, I would've jumped them immediately upon seeing these pictures. So much fun and energy!

I don't think I've had a really good wrestle since elementary school. It was mine and several other students' "job" to shut down the computer room at the end of the day, and we'd head down early and tackle one another to the carpet, taking turns rolling between the tables and their draped tangles of cords. I'm sure we thought we were rebellious and mature and not at all childlike, but that kind of pure physical enjoyment is play in the purest sense. (And as such should be experienced by everyone as often as possible!)

Stephen Pare said...

The first picture looks like two Cindy Sherman pics getting into a disagreement.