The newest issue of Photography & Culture includes an interview of me rambling on the nature of unattractiveness, lushness of car culture, other people's Facebook photos, circumstantial pornography, temporal & quick-footed & everlasting change, etc.
I posted it previously a number of different places, but only moments ago realized I hadn't linked to it here. The theme of the current issue (in which I am featured) is celebrity, and honestly, the entire journal is really very interesting. There are hard copies, pdfs and free trials. The interview, titled A Big Giant Red Beating Heart for Chaos, was conducted by Jack Lechner, a creative thinker/maker who, though a stranger to me then, is a friend to me now.
Read it, Hold it, See it: Here
And no mean laughing at my superfluous use of the words "something" and "that." Or my divergence off-topic. Or, or, or.
Laughing with me, however, oh mostly definitely Yes.


1 comment:
Love the gaps. Love the cyan blue spot, providing color balance as well as spatial. A fine achievement.
Post a Comment