I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.
Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.
I share more: here
And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail
Monday, November 21, 2011
And you should see what my skin printed on those circles!
I love teaching a physical art, a dance, a movement. It's one of the most satisfying things I've done.
There's a drastic difference between the corporeal me that begins a class and the one that ends it:
My eyes are red, my face is gaunt and white, my neck is flushed.
About halfway through class I've sweated so much that I can't see for a few seconds.
I wipe my face approximately fifty times in a one hour period.
Not to mention the rest of my body and its changes.
*
Last Thursday I wore the only socks I could quickly find; they are blue with yellow circles.
This is twenty minutes after class, when I first removed my shoes in the driver's seat of my car.
Wasn't it a nice surprise?
at
4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment