If you lived with me. If you lived with me but could be here when I was alone, nonetheless.
I go through these stages when I'm alone, like all of us.
They're fun. They're sad. They're full of depth and absolutely surface level.
And, best, they involve music.
I get in the mood for certain music. And then I let myself drown in it.
As if it were an ocean, the lyrics the heaviest stone, the bass the rope, the rhythm in general a sort of rope.
It's really delicious. It's dangerous, it's sad, it's full of endorphins.
You can only do it alone. Not only but mostly.
Can't explain it.
If you know it, you do, and if you don't, it cannot be shared.
It involves nothing but what's under the skin.
Under the skin but not yet in the blood, not yet at the bottom of the heart, the cervical vertebrae, the heels.
Not yet at the bottom of the things that dig in. Before they make decisions.
This is pre-decision motivation. Without cause. All Effect.


No comments:
Post a Comment