I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Friday, December 31, 2010

I read this uncannily timed & uncannily accurate quote today:



All the knowledge I possess
everyone else can acquire,
but my heart is all my own.

- Goethe




It was posted on Bashfulleigh's blog.

(help remembering: here)

She has a lot of exciting and exploratory things going on in her life right now (not limited to but including: love), and what makes you feel more warm-spirited than hearing how well someone you love is doing lately?  I need more of this in my life.  Not that I don't have a lot, I am so very lucky and certainly do.  But there is always room in your life for one more person becoming a more solid, interesting and impassioned human being.  She is an inspiration to me (her loveliness, her drive, her ability to Do), and I have a New Years resolution that directly involves her and only her.





Bashfulleigh As: