1000 locks 3 of them
opened and 3 more opening your mother's idols in the front office the
human orchids
so many leaves and many leavings in the pool so many metaphors the bodies of rats low hanging tree limbs
thinkin' bout you circling the whitest house oh na na na the phone rings where are you going
books of Japanese cooking and Douglas Adams and Dracula and affective habits of affective people I almost blacked out
rollercoaster into the self pumpline drainline straightline to the heart there goes this body my body washed my face in
so many leaves and many leavings in the pool so many metaphors the bodies of rats low hanging tree limbs
thinkin' bout you circling the whitest house oh na na na the phone rings where are you going
books of Japanese cooking and Douglas Adams and Dracula and affective habits of affective people I almost blacked out
rollercoaster into the self pumpline drainline straightline to the heart there goes this body my body washed my face in
your sister's sink the
glossy staircase reddening couch Freud said couch said idols
I've seen
his house you said he wrote the book you said we laughed only us I said enamored you said long time years
does enamored have a u like amour no it's armor
I thought armoire when you said foyer like yay not your and I said memoir like agua not whore
I thought armoire when you said foyer like yay not your and I said memoir like agua not whore
you always say not blame I put my feet in the water only my feet under the concretely table & the dirtygirl wore tights
said "for his kind hospitality" the palm-size wooden squares put your hands on them
I read "for his kind hospital" o! dreamland I can tell you think I think I'm the princeprincess both
I'm the dragon well I'm the goat you child warrior with rake and linear pillage you are Mars
family of 9-9 and 3-16 and the adult before adult Aquarians Antiquarians don't want to lose these pieces don't dare forget
said "for his kind hospitality" the palm-size wooden squares put your hands on them
I read "for his kind hospital" o! dreamland I can tell you think I think I'm the princeprincess both
I'm the dragon well I'm the goat you child warrior with rake and linear pillage you are Mars
family of 9-9 and 3-16 and the adult before adult Aquarians Antiquarians don't want to lose these pieces don't dare forget
the table is wide
enough for a I don't wanna write lifetime because I mean this:
territorial expansion in me where I ask what is this new body: is that me has it been there the pieces don't make sense
territorial expansion in me where I ask what is this new body: is that me has it been there the pieces don't make sense
it's like finding your esophagus is made with the same flesh as your fingers and people outside you can touch both
can feed you can pour you a blue glass of red Alamos and say in Buenos Aires we
can feed you can pour you a blue glass of red Alamos and say in Buenos Aires we
drink with a single straw and rope your wrists and cheat on tests and make cupcakes
you said cupcakes again I asked
what kind you said from a box omygod they were silent you ate one they
came around
i said me too stoic wanting sweetboxes defiled-undefiled filthy homemade from a box just add milk eggs i ran out of butter
your hand my ankle toward you cellulose sheets waterbedding i slept like that i was sleeping you said handfacekissing
the books looking at me looking at them I can't remember the ceiling you want me back don't you what does your ceiling
look like 1000 more details and the locks unlocking building tents on the top floor that wasn't meant to exist
i said me too stoic wanting sweetboxes defiled-undefiled filthy homemade from a box just add milk eggs i ran out of butter
your hand my ankle toward you cellulose sheets waterbedding i slept like that i was sleeping you said handfacekissing
the books looking at me looking at them I can't remember the ceiling you want me back don't you what does your ceiling
look like 1000 more details and the locks unlocking building tents on the top floor that wasn't meant to exist
& Christmas candy in July
bowls & small desks that face the wall & is this where you are
probably right now not reading this not dreaming but details all the details 1000 more flashcards I
get this
you are the only one besides me who would think cell structure and I said no and you said yes and I said yes
you are the only one besides me who would think cell structure and I said no and you said yes and I said yes
but quietly convincing no
one and you said cupcakes for the diagnosis on the last day cupcakes
for the labcoats
it was the most romantic two blindfolds and a banana this is not a metaphor the phone not-ringing
it was the most romantic two blindfolds and a banana this is not a metaphor the phone not-ringing
bathroom mirror I could see my hair fell into the bed again o labcoats fernet pillage again
forgotten already
what's on the other side did i notice but i did notice crush at the top of the pile
what's on the other side did i notice but i did notice crush at the top of the pile
you said I should read so I read you said
out loud i said certain things crossed out
you said homage hysterical language too-fast I said epic poem I said how abstract my words my empathy eternity steelcage
you said specifics i said hiding-hinging specifics but quietly unconvincing then undrown
you said homage hysterical language too-fast I said epic poem I said how abstract my words my empathy eternity steelcage
you said specifics i said hiding-hinging specifics but quietly unconvincing then undrown
I said goodnight white doorstep you were sleeping I was
dreamland
I said pleasure parked blindfold will and that was the end before this is the end this is not the end.
I said pleasure parked blindfold will and that was the end before this is the end this is not the end.









No comments:
Post a Comment