I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

On tenderness that she could afford to treat casually.


A feeling of constant just before falling asleep seizes me.
Coerced showgirl utopia, escapist casting couch.


 *


Other people were gripped by the sensation of constant lying
and the vertigo of all her letters.



 *


There are five self-conscious broad narrative categories:
perversion of the round side of an orange, sadistic spectacle of being observed, the economic second address,
unendurable investigation & Diderot's conflicting fables.



 *


In letters to friends admitted she not only loved but adored, bought an aeroplane, fell into a jealouslover machine.
O! this ruthless stanza of poetry.


 *


Carson said Proust said,
Dear Heraklitos, theory is good but it doesn't prevents things from existing.


No comments: