That's been my thing lately. I'm sure my flickr friends are getting tired of it: distorted reflections in Mylar. Drier than water, anyway. There's nothing wrong with getting damp in the pursuit of photography, but if all you want is some distortion, sometimes you don't have to.
Anyway, I like this, is mainly what I'm saying. It tends to be true of your work, but I don't always say so. Am doing so today.
1 comment:
Lovely distortion.
That's been my thing lately. I'm sure my flickr friends are getting tired of it: distorted reflections in Mylar. Drier than water, anyway. There's nothing wrong with getting damp in the pursuit of photography, but if all you want is some distortion, sometimes you don't have to.
Anyway, I like this, is mainly what I'm saying. It tends to be true of your work, but I don't always say so. Am doing so today.
Post a Comment