Kacy & Bryan got married in a deep East Texas wooden church next to a corn field.
The wedding itself took about eleven minutes. Her mother wore an old blue t-shirt and sweat pants. The potluck reception, held in the local fire hall, consisted mostly of a Doritos-and-corn salsa my sister made in the microwave, the habanero guacamole I brought and the most fried chicken I’ve seen since my father had a house in Beaumont. It was pretty much my favorite wedding ever.
Below the hot-pink cross is the baptismal water; gesticulating on the far right is the preacher.
I still do not know the man in the suit.
May 31st, 2014
film
The wedding itself took about eleven minutes. Her mother wore an old blue t-shirt and sweat pants. The potluck reception, held in the local fire hall, consisted mostly of a Doritos-and-corn salsa my sister made in the microwave, the habanero guacamole I brought and the most fried chicken I’ve seen since my father had a house in Beaumont. It was pretty much my favorite wedding ever.
Below the hot-pink cross is the baptismal water; gesticulating on the far right is the preacher.
I still do not know the man in the suit.
May 31st, 2014
film


No comments:
Post a Comment