I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Please, sir, may I have more?


Last night, a little under the weather, I watched an old episode of The West Wing (which I had never seen until last week).

Here's an exchange between two characters that pretty much sums up my January:


She: How did you get like this?

He: People were pouring champagne over each other.

She: And then wrestling in dirt?

He: I can't remember. But it's certainly not out of the question.


* * *

shot by brittany at 3 a.m. after the crunk strip club otherwise known as my b-day party, shared on austin's instagram

(via)

P.S.  Don't let this photo fool you. This is the one second that Austin wasn't winning.
And don't even imagine that this is him trying to get away.

No comments: