No such thing as cheating, though I appreciate your enthusiasm. I'm certainly not gonna judge my work by its easiness/availability to shoot. Not that I even believe in such a concept. Why not shoot Coney Island? It's fun and people there like to have their photo taken.
Well, I was mostly teasing. In my book, of course you should shoot Coney Island, and all of Brooklyn -- I love seeing your photos of my borough. It was just the part about finding such diverse subjects in the same place and time. Maybe to a visitor it's remarkable -- I know I've thought that when I've visited Venice Beach -- but in Brooklyn? Eh, fugeddaboutit.
5 comments:
Oh, c'mon, that's Coney Island -- you're cheating! The only place you could go to find more divergent people in a five-minute period is Venice Beach!
No such thing as cheating, though I appreciate your enthusiasm. I'm certainly not gonna judge my work by its easiness/availability to shoot. Not that I even believe in such a concept. Why not shoot Coney Island? It's fun and people there like to have their photo taken.
Also, now I just wanna go to Venice Beach, ha!
you really Should go to Venice Beach.
Also, until just now, I had no idea I could leave comments on this blog! GONNA COMMENT ALL THE TIME!
Well, I was mostly teasing. In my book, of course you should shoot Coney Island, and all of Brooklyn -- I love seeing your photos of my borough. It was just the part about finding such diverse subjects in the same place and time. Maybe to a visitor it's remarkable -- I know I've thought that when I've visited Venice Beach -- but in Brooklyn? Eh, fugeddaboutit.
Post a Comment