I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just a basic Wednesday.

Yesterday

* * *

When I arrived home yesterday evening I was minus the skirt I wore to her house, plus one pair of purple pants (not mine), wearing a shirt so wet I could still ring out the hosewater (yep, hosewater), and covered in two colors of lipstick.

Somewhere in the universe there now exists a video (ten minutes long, if I had to guess) of Brittany and me in her front yard.
Having as much fun as you can have with water, legally, in public.


(P.S. -- Sorry for always typing "She and I" in inappropriate places.
I keep flubbing, and it keeps haunting me, oops!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm an asshole, yeah, but that caption should read "brittany & me, yesterday." as should the mention in your second paragraph.

Anonymous said...

Grammar Nazis unite!

traci lynn matlock said...

Sorry, Nazis. I always appreciate your help -- I often need it. (Next time, maybe not anonymously?)

Anonymous said...

Next time not anonymously, I promise. You are so gracious! And your blog is haunting and lovely and strange.