and now have a collection of work I admire/obsess-over/want-to-make.
I don't know how long I'll continue; personally curating a minor part of your incredible work may give me sensory overload.
(If I think on it too long, for instance, I get overwhelmed by how much wonderful imagery is available and easily accessible now.)
But until then, I get to share things like Mary Ruefle's book of anti-precious poetry (yeah, I have a thing for the anti-precious), inappropriate gifs and all the drawings of dead birds or Turner paintings you might want to see.
Like everyone else on the internet. With a focus, of course, on the physical:
And for those of you who somehow found and followed this new blog years ago when I first started it (and then stopped before sharing more than two photos on it), welcome back to both you and I.


No comments:
Post a Comment