Thanks to a conversation last night / this morning, I went looking for the above Polaroid, one of the last Polaroids I shot. The folder in which it is saved reads July 12th, 2010.
Time passes? Do I need constant reminders.
In looking for the image, however, I also found this:
Also, when I was a kid and this song was in current radio rotation, I remember thinking, "When I grow up, I hope that's not me." The sentiment expressed overwhelmed me, even then. And yet, as he says and then now as she says:
You like to think that you're immune [...]It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough.
Sorry, by the way, for the weird fan-made video.
I actually find these things kinda creepy and endearing (a good combo for me in general), but the images are sort of distracting.
Just close your eyes. Go on.


No comments:
Post a Comment