
One type of energy gets directed to another for a while.
It used to scare me when I could not touch my camera; I feared how long it would last and what it must have meant. Now I let it happen and don't place a time-frame on it that the camera (and the desire for the camera) doesn't have or understand. My, how I want to impose my rules onto the world around me!
"Love me this way - let me love you this way!"
I gave up last year or the end of the year before. It's too much work accepting only a few types of love and expression.
And what I was missing; the experience in the voids of desire is as powerful as the uses and the obviousness.
What was second is sneakier, something along the lines of this:


1 comment:
One of my fantasies - to be your subject for one day.
Post a Comment