To be consciously aware of your entire body in one moment would, ironically, have to be consciously repressed.
The same goes for external factors including the idea of space, light receptivity, our own pasts, etc.
There's so much air touching the bottom of my feet, my right foot, my right pinky toe!
This reminds me of the story where a king is told his own grandson is destined to kill him. To change his destiny, he locks his only child -- a childless daughter -- in a tall building with no doors but open to the sky. Of course, she's impregnated by gold (something to do with Zeus, I've forgotten) and eventually has a child who eventually escapes and eventually grows up without knowing his destiny but eventually faces his grandfather whom he eventually murders.
Perhaps I'm only putting off my eventualities. So be it. I'm locking my fears in a ceiling-less tower.
I'm more comfortable telling you what Scares me and less with what Scared.




No comments:
Post a Comment