I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Insomnia

I have taken on a second job, added an extra shift to my first job's schedule and continue to do what I do with life in general: bake cakes because it's not 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the shade, remove book I egregiously posted for sale online, sporadically make photographs with random cameras, take classes that shred Baudriallard as if his work were a delicious carrot, and more.

And I wonder why I have insomnia.

Not my usual insomnia. Which has the stay-up-late but eventually fall into a deep sleep for three hours a few days in a row pattern before I return to a more health-oriented pattern (: seven hours ish). This insomnia has lasted officially seven days now, including tonight. Today. This morning. I slept for one hour and am not as awake as you can be. As if I had dreamt

No comments: