I'm Traci Lynn Matlock.
I live and work in Houston, Texas.

Mostly, I shoot old-fashioned film.


I share more: here

And I always like email:
turningthequickcartwheel at gmail

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Brittany and I are taking a mini-roadtrip today.

Brittany
Roadtrip


I've gotten really lucky this year and have taken roadtrips with a number of amazing people.
Flawless roadtrips. With and without maps, no arguments or tears (that weren't happy tears), incredible good, conversation that made me think and rethink old and new ideas and some fantastic music.

You can't travel well with everyone, but sometimes I really think you can get on a roll.

These photos are from the last roadtrip with Brittany, in May or early June, I think.
But don't trust me on dates or anything to do with memory reallly.



I ask myself if I take photos because I can't remember details or faces very well.
I answer myself too.

A stranger took this one. Isn't it lovely?


No comments: